Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello, Bonjour, Hola, & Buon Giorno

I'm starting this blog to share my experiences with my great loves: wine, books, coffee, and films. Great joy and solitude is found enjoying the finer, little things in life. The frequency of how often I post about each topic will differ.

The plan:
Wine: at least every 2-3 weeks I will try a new wine.
Books: shooting for reading a book each month, but could be more often or less often depending on how long the book is.
Coffee: Now this is easy. I drink coffee like its my job, therefore I am shooting for posting about a new coffee drink once a week.
Film: Again, another easy topic for me to post about since I watch new movies all the time. I could very well post twice a week about a new movie I watched.

I'm excited! I think this challenge to make time for the these activities I love will be very therapeutic. I hope it inspires you to try out some of the wine, books, coffee, and/or films I suggest and becomes therapeutic for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment