Friday, February 25, 2011

"You Have No Idea What I'm Capable Of"



"I Am Number Four"

Just saw "I Am Number Four" tonight, and it was just as entertaining as I thought it would be, but surprisingly better than I thought it would be. I love sci fi movies and all, but it's hard to come by one with a refreshing plot. This movie had the obvious set up of boy hides his true identity, boy's superpowers start to develop as he becomes an older teen, boy meets girl, falls in love, etc.. but the details of what's at stake in the film are very different. I liked that the first half of the movie wasn't for show, it was quite simple interactions yet made me feel engaged, then came the big action scenes that are just fun to watch! Michael Bay was the producer so I knew I was going to see something along the lines of epic-ness. And I wasn't disappointed! I really liked this film, and am excited for the rest of the series to come to theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment